Hey, I won! I won!
It’s great fun to win things! Especially when you didn’t have to buy a ticket or sign up for “Jelly of the Month” or anything.
I have been tagged by the inestimable Pistols at Dawn of Save Your Generation with the “Thinking Blogger Award.” And he said nice things about me, too.
Anyway, the Thinking Blogger is a meme. My job is to tag five other bloggers who make ME think, and to link back to the award’s origins.
Now the hard part. To narrow my list to five. I hate leaving people out… Take this list with a grain of salt.
1. Katrocket. She always makes me wonder… Life in the big city sure is different than what I’m looking at here in Iowa.
2. Pixie. Enough emotion for four people, wrapped in empathy, expressed eloquently. I’m always startled by the different ways people approach life.
3. Steakbellie. Anyone who can be a world-ranked competitive eater and still blog about things that matter has to be pretty cool… He can cram more into eight words than anyone I know.
4. The last two are dark horse entries. The Andersen Family, headed up by Dad Andersen, is another lesson in “there are different ways to look at life.”
5. Bouncing Around in My Head — to me this is what a blog is all about. Trying to figure the world out one word at a time.
That’s it. There are many more blogs out there that also deserve the award, but I’m limited to five and it’s well after midnight. Time to go take some Alka-Seltzer and go to bed.
Good night, all.