Six Word Memoir
Steakbellie tagged me with a challenge. I’m a sucker for these things.
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you’d like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
My Memoirs (I’m gonna cheat and do more than one):
Learned that happiness
is named Dagmar.
Drifted too long.
Late bloomer, hopfully?
Years pass sweetly,
Future beckons urgently.
Worked too hard
for the man.
Futility futility futility futility futility futility.