What I’ve Learned in the Past Few Days:
1. I now know why there is no such thing as Pork Chop and Pepperoni Pizza. Been there, done that, not gonna do that again.
2. Blog buddy Steakbellie moved up in the rankings — he’s now ranked 18th in the WORLD by the International Federation of Competitive Eating. Hey, if you’re gonna do something, might as well be the best at it!
3. Fixing a leaky faucet really CAN take three days.
4. My wife is incredibly strong and resilient.
5. No matter where you are in life, you’re in transition.
6. There is a guy in town here who’s at least partially Irish, goes by the name of Seamus, and hates Guinness. That just ain’t right. But then again, I’m at least partially German and I hate warm potato salad, so I guess I’ll forgive him. And I’ll drink his Guinness.
7. Not much gets done when you’re watching the clock.
8. I’m not saying that I miss playing in a band, but boy do I miss playing in a band.